Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which showcases books we can’t wait to get our hands on. If you would like to join please go to http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/ .


                    
 
 
 
 

This weeks Waiting on Wednesday is- The Lying Game #6: Seven Minutes in Heaven

 
 
The Lying Game #6: Seven Minutes in Heaven
 
 
Title- The Lying Game: Seven Minutes in Heaven #6
By. Sara Shepard
Released: July 30, 2013
 
Summery
              Sutton Mercer had the perfect life, great friends, and a gorgeous boyfriend…until someone murdered her. Then the killer forced Sutton's long-lost twin sister, Emma, to pretend to be her.

             Now Sutton can only watch from beyond the grave as Emma frantically tries to figure out who killed her sister, and why. But when Sutton's body is discovered, Emma's time is up—and she becomes the number-one suspect herself.

            In this final volume of The Lying Game, Emma learns the chilling truth about her sister's murder…but the killer will do whatever it takes to make sure Emma never breathes a word.

                                                                           
                                                              My View

I love Sara's work and have many of her novels. I have read the first book in the series a thought it was great. I can not wait to read the rest of the series and watch it on ABC Family. I also love the cover with the two twins on the sides. When I picked up the first book I thought it would be about two twins living together. But I was so wrong. I was hooked to the first one, and wanted to read the second one but got distracted by one of my other favorite series. Now I will definitely pick the series up soon!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of the Pretty Little Liar books. Hope you enjoy this one!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete