Tuesday, July 15, 2014

BookTubeAThon: Day 1 Wrap Up

Hey guys,
 
BookTubeAthon Day 1 is over! I have to say I did really good. I was able to complete one challenge, that being read a book with pictures. The book I read was Flawed Dogs by Berkley Breathed, which was 216 pages. There was also a challenge to read 7 books and/or 300 pages per day, and since I wanted to complete 300 pages per day I decided to read Onyx, by Jennifer L. Armentrout, since I am hosting the Lux series read-a-long. I read 105 pages of it (pages 20-125). So I read 321 pages and completed one book. I will not have a review on Flawed dogs because it was more of a children's book, but I did very much like the book. I did find some part a bit gross and some of the pictures, but I still do believe it was a good children's book and give it 4 stars.  I am currently reading Warm Bodies by Issac Marion.
 
FINISHED:                                                           CURRENTLY READING:
                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment