Wednesday, July 16, 2014

BookTubeAThon Day 2 Wrap Up

BookTubeAThon day 2 has ended, and I think I did really good since I completed two challenges! I completed a book with red on the cover and a book to movie adaptation. That book being Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion. I decided that since I had planned eight books that it might be hard to finish the challenge a book to movie adaptation, so instead of reading Carrie by Stephen King, I decided to knock out two challenges with Warm bodies. If I have time I might still read it. Warm Bodies is 239 pages, not enough to complete the 300 pages a day challenge, so I decided to pick the start and finish a series. The series that I started was The Nine Lives of Chloe King by Liz Braswell. I read only 61 pages, so my daily total went to 300. You will be getting a review soon on Warm Bodies. I am currently reading The Fallen in The Nine Lives of Chloe King

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment