Monday, July 14, 2014

BookTubeAThon


 
 
 
 
 
Hey guys I just wanted to show you my BookTubeAThon TBR, I make not be a BookTube but I'm still doing it! I have a challenge list, then a replacement list in case something happens. This is going to be so fun! So here is my list:
 
Challenge Books:
 
 * A book with pictures
Book: Flawed Dogs
By. Berkley Breathed
 
* Start and finish a series
Series: The Nine Lives of Chloe King
By. Liz Braswell
 
* Read a book with red on the cover 
Book: Warm Bodies
By. Isaac Marion
 
* A book recommended to me
Book: Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer
By. Katie Alender
 
*Read a genre you have read least this year
Genre- Religious
Book- Letters to God
By. Patrick Doughtie & John Perry
 
*Read  book to movie adaptation
Book: Carrie
By. Stephen King
 
* Read 7 and/or 300 pages per day
Books: 7
 
Replacement Books
 
*A book with Pictures
Book: City of Glass
By. Cassandra Clare
 
*Start and finish a series
Series: Bad Girls Don't Die
By. Katie Alender
 
*A book with red on the cover
Book: Reached
By. Ally Condie
 
* A book recommended to you
Book: Keeping the Moon
By. Sarah Dessen
 
*Random Book
Book: Onyx
By. Jennifer L. Armentrout
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment