Thursday, June 12, 2014

May Book Haul

Hi guys,

It's the end of May, wow that came fast! So you know what that means, May book haul.  You guys know that the past months I have kept my limit at 8, well this month I went way over that number, with 47 books. I bought 18 new books, then I went to garage sales and bought 8 books for $5.50 and then our neighbor had a garage sale, but I did not go, so that night every thing he did not sell he put on the curb with a free sign, I went over to look and saw a box of books and took the whole book, it going to rain, I could not let the book go through that! So I got 16 free books. Now looking at the free books I see most are adult so I think I will give them to older people I know, I really don't know. So I went over 8 books. It was never my intention, but more books for me. So here is how it happened...

I had order books at the end of April, because Barnes & Noble never has the book I want, but I still love them, and they did not arrive till May. So while I was picking them up I decided to look in the young adult section, and took with me 2 more books, making that trip come to 6 books, in the first week. The next week The One by Kiera Cass, so the day it came out I went to get it, and it came out in hardcover and I have the series in paperback, so I didn't get it because the books need to match, so instead I got three other books that I wanted, making the total then at 9 books. Then on the weekend I went to Walmart and picked up an unauthorized guide to a series that I really like, because it was cheaper there than at Barnes & Nobles. That same week end I went to The Dollar Tree and bought 3 more cheap books, because who does not like cheap books. Then the number was at 11 books. The next week end I bought 1 book at Barnes & Nobles, then went to garage sales and bought 3 books for $2, making the total, 15 books. The next week I went to one garage sale and bought 5 books for $3.50, then went to K-mart and bought a book for $4. Then I was at 19 books. The second to last week I went to Barnes & Nobles to pick up a book for my read along. That Sunday my neighbor put out the free books, and I took them all, which was 16 books in total, making it 26 books. Then came the last day in May, we learned K-mart was closing in my town, so we hurried there. I ended up getting 7 books, which one is three books in one making it 50/52 books, because on has multiple books in it. So long story short I went over board this month. So lets see what I got!

                                                                       May

Brand New Books:
Garage Sale Books:
Free Books:
Adult:
Kids/Teens:









1 comment:

  1. I'be just discovered your blog and I love reading I can't wait to hear some reviews on here :)

    ReplyDelete